Flat Roofing South Manchester
Is your flat roof leaking? Your flat roof problems can be solved for LIFE with...Firestone EPDM RubberCover and Firestone EPDM RubberGuard One Piece Flat Roofing Systems.
EPDM has been used on large commercial and industrial roofs since the mid 1960s giving it a proven life of over 45 years with a life expectancy of 50 years+. This technology is now available for domestic properties. Conventional flat roofs have a limited life and are prone to leaking giving flat roofs a very bad reputation. Firestone EPDM offers unmatched resistance to Ozone, UV Radiation, extremes of high and low temperatures and ultimately ageing
A LITTLE ABOUT A1 AQUA DRY
options that are available to you, from a basic repair to a Rolls Royce job, all of which will be guaranteed for 20 years. He will also be personally responsible for the installation of your roof.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
1. Using modern insulation materials we can install the equivalent of 450 mmsof fiberglass insulation into your flat roof without changing the external appearance of your roof.
2. We are very competitive on price, beating Low Cost Roofing by over 30% on a recent quotation.
3. We do not employ cowboys. All the work is carried out by the proprietor Guy Smith.
4. We have been established 18 years, fitting over 1,500 EPDM rubber roofs, all of which have been guaranteed for 20 years. So when we give a guarantee you can be assured that we will honour it. Not Fly-By-Night!
5. A1 Aquadry have become specialists in the removal of grey asbestos roofing, replacing it with a new ply deck and Firestone's EPDM rubber roofing which has a 50 year life expectancy.
6. We are a member of The Guild of Master Craftsmen.
7. Major credit/debit cards taken
8. A1 Aqua Dry are the only flat roofing specialists in the area who also do ballasted EPDM rubber roofs.
9. A1 Aqua Dry can lay EPDM rubber under paving on balconies and other flat roof areas.
South Manchester, Cheshire, Stockport, Warrington, Northwich, Crewe, Congleton, Wilmslow.